mattnews.biz - Episode 9: Doomed. Dealing with Melancholy.

Today on mattnews.biz I'm going to talk about a subject that's kind of close to the chest. Depression. Though not clinically diagnosed with depression I suffer from bouts of melancholy from time to time, and it's something that I struggle to reconcile with my faith. So I decided to talk about it.

Check out Christina Eve's art on Instagram: @christinaeveartist

Christina's NPR Painting: Synesthetic Artist Christina Eve Paints Moses Sumney Doomed

Christina's Interview with Maker's Movement: Seeing Sound and Emotion Through Art

Moses Sumney Doomed Lyrics: Lyrics for "Doomed"

Bible Verse: Revelation 3:14-22 HCSB



Check me out at: mattnews.biz
Twitter: @mattnewsdotbiz
Instagram: @mattnews.biz


Intro music:

Artist: Simber X Korey Wade
Song Title: "Got A Hold On Me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mattnews.biz - Episode 17: Lest We Forget

mattnews.biz - Episode 21: Let's Talk About Death and Hell

mattnews.biz - Episode 35: Tik Tok Shenanigans w/ JohnTheMessenger